Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive (3 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Metroedge Networks Limited
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya and Dares salaam Tanzania
Metroedge Networks is a leading independent data, voice and IP solutions provider, committed to building hi-tech solutions for digital future.
Job Summary: The Corporate Sales Executive will maximize the sales of the Company’s Services by identifying new markets and business opportunities, develop an account base through relationship management and sales to deliver overall growth of the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) number for these customers. The job holder will be expected to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), whilst delivering accurate forecasting and maintaining full ownership of the sales cycle from start to finish.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses.
· The applicant should have a minimum of three years’ experience in the same role with a Telco or ISP is an added advantage.
· Be a seasoned sales professional with extensive market and product knowledge.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, skills.
· High degree of independent decision making and autonomous function.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· IT Knowledge is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should write in confidence to attaching updated detailed curriculum vita containing details of qualification, experience, present position, current remuneration including a daytime telephone contact, email address and three referees.